From their earliest childhood memories, Andy and Rita Kay Isaacs wanted to live in the country, raise animals and live a country way of life. Little did they know their childhood dreams would lead them into a full-time faith-based restoration ministry.
Andy and Rita Kay were living in a suburb of Dallas, Texas raising a family, when the vision began growing in their hearts and minds. Few understood their longings and desires, but God's purpose for their lives was being revealed one miracle after another. Praying and seeking God's will, the dream of a ranch ministry became alive in their spirits. Feeling the call of God on their lives to be instruments of hope, love and encouragement, they were led specifically to a beautiful place in Milano, Texas.
When they purchased the current 166 acre ranch, there was a simple pole barn and working pens - precious little for a viable camp ministry. One day at a time with the love and support of God's people, Morning Star Ranch has become a reality.
Our Goal is to provide:
- An affordable facility in a secluded, peaceful ranch environment for individuals, families, and organizations
- Leadership training by applying Bible-based principals through spiritual and recreational activities.
- An outreach to youth whose families cannot afford the expense of sending them to camp
- A special place for Pastors and Missionaries who need a time of rest and restoration
Morning Star Ranch 4701 CR 328 Milano, TX 76556
Andy: firstname.lastname@example.org Rita Kay: email@example.com
* * * Check out our Newsletter for the all the latest news! * * *